Friday, November 19, 2010

we have a 4 month old... yikes!


This week we have enjoyed getting back into the swing of things. I have still been keeping Tage away from big groups and trying to keep his interaction with germs to a minimum... I am looking forward to living a little more "normal" life with him soon!
Here are some pictures from the past week:
My friend Jamie gave this little onsie to Tage. I thought it was fitting due to all that the little man has been through... don't you think?
Tage had to go back to the doctor this week in order to get his Synagis shot. This is all new to me, but since RSV can be quite serious in little babies, especially preemies, and those with different conditions, they have a shot to reduce the risk of infection. Luckily, Tage's pediatrician has been on top of things, she signed him up for the shot (which can cost upwards of $2000) By the way, he was 13lbs 10ozs on wednesday!!! He seems like an old pro at the whole shot thing by now... very relaxed... and happy that it is over!!!
Tage has enjoyed getting back into his bumbo. I think he is no longer in much pain, and seems to like sitting up for longer and longer amounts of time. He definetly lost some of his head control after his surgery... we are working on it every day now!
Last night, I had to go to the my school's annual Thanksgiving Dinner (since all of the boys are leaving for break today... can you see my HUGE grin?) When I got back, Keith and the kids told me that Tage hung out in his bumbo nearly the WHOLE time...
and he had his first LAUGH!!! (Tage has laughed in his sleep since birth I believe... but this was his first good belly laugh. Again, this is what Keith reported to me... I missed it!
By the way, Keith is bringing Cameron and Kiera to the J-E-T-S, jets, jets, jets game this weekend... Cameron is pretty pumped... He has been asking to go for like 2 years now.
My friend Becca was able to find the pacifier that Tage likes. I have been feeling bad that we only have an "i love mommy" one, so Becca found an "i love daddy" one... I LOVE it!
Finally... here is a little collage of Tage pictures... all taken today: His FOUR MONTH BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4 months, tage!!!! Can't wait to see you this afternoon:)

    ReplyDelete