Well, it was a very long day... but a really good day. I honestly feel like that this may be one of the more potentially stressful things that will happen to me, and I felt overwhelmingly calm. There was a moment in the day when I thought that we should have heard from the operating room and had not... i learned quickly from what all of the nurses say about Dr. Sett... he will take his time. ( he is still here checking in on him as I write this... at 10:35pm!!! Tage's nurse says that Dr. Sett is a perfectionist and always sticks around more than any surgeon she has met. So, that is good to know. We are very happy with the day overall. Thank you to everyone that has been praying for Tage and his doctors and nurses today. We feel very blessed.
Here are a few pictures from the day...

Tage pre surgery... he was so sweet and calm. What a blessing that he was calm for our last hours with him before surgery!
Tage and his two anestesiologists. (I spelled that wrong... I am so tired!)

The Knicks were visiting the hospital... they brought by gifts and signed autograghs... fun, huh?

Here is a view from the top of all of Tage's tubing...iv lines etc...

And a side view of all of his tubing... crazy!
Oh my Emily! I am so glad that it went well and that God gave you a calm heart!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
ReplyDelete