Tuesday, November 30, 2010

first day back to work

So today was my first day back to work at school. Having my mom here to watch Tage has been so nice! I am not sure what will happen come January when I am working again... with no mom here. I am still trying to find someone...
My brothers Scott and Neal came for Thanksgiving and my mom came in the night after. We had a nice relaxing weekend. Here are some pictures for a recap!
Wednesday, I went into Keith's class with Tage. I guess they had been asking to meet him. So here is a photo of the event. He has a good group of kids this year and it is nice to see a face to match with all the stories Keith comes home with.
Here is a picture of Scotty and Neal loving up on Tage Thanksgiving day... so cute! They adore him! Neal chilling with Tage in the morning...
Scotty and Tage at PF Chang's in Albany. We drove up there Saturday morning to meet Stacey!!! I love this picture... I am sure Scotty will too!Mom, Neal, Scott and myself... dropping the boys off at the airport... :( sad to see them go....

Come back and visit soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. love the pictures and miss you bunches! see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being back to work! Hard, though, I am sure. So glad your fam was able to meet up with you out there for Thanksgiving. How special!

    ReplyDelete