Sunday, November 14, 2010

5th grade... sweetness!

Tage seems to be doing better by the day. I think that he must be going through a growth spurt or he is just trying to make up time, because i feel as though he is always eating or sleeping. He is getting less fussy and i think we are turning a corner with his pain or uncomfortableness ( i think i just made up a word...)
I have been thankful over the past two weeks that my husband has a job that he can have time off somewhat easily. He was able to take a few days of paternity leave for Tage's surgery. Then for our hospital stay last week, he was able to use some of his sick days. I feel blessed that I did not have to go through all of that alone... Having Keith there was just great... And we were both able to stay at the hospital, so nice.
When Keith got back to school last week, his students had made cards for Tage... So sweet.
I think fifth grade is great... Getting more mature, but they still like their teacher. Wait... What am i saying? Fifth grade was my least favorite grade. I think i still have nightmares about Mrs.Jensen. She was one of the meanest teachers... Second behind Mrs. McLean (my first grade teacher who never let kids leave to go to the bathroom, and a kid peed on me getting out of his desk because she had our desks so close together...) yes... I am still scarred.
When we got home after Tage's surgery, Kiera had made this note for the door... So sweet.
Speaking of teachers... She LOVES playing teacher... And i think she will make a might fine one someday- if that's what she chooses:)

No comments:

Post a Comment