This next one (beware it is a tad NASTY!!!) is where one of his drainage tubes was... it is a little goopy, but already looking better. I will post a picture again tomorrow after I remove his steri strips down the center of his chest. I am excited to see how his scar is looking. Tage is allowed to have his first bath (immersion) tomorrow... Yeah!
Here is a little close up of his face. So kissable!
Now for an interesting story... Mark, Keith's twin brother, came over this afternoon to watch the Jets game with Keith. I was exhausted, Tage was napping in his swing in the living room, so I told Keith that I was going to go and take a nap. When I woke up, Mark says to Keith, "should we tell her what just happened?" Keith responds, "no." Of course by now I am curious... If you have ever watched a Jets football game with Mark and Keith, you would realize quickly that a bomb could go off and they would be oblivious. Well, Alyssa decided to take Tage out of his swing and carry him around the living room!!! I am just happy that I was not there to witness that event. And thank GOD that she did not drop him. Alyssa is three (going on thirteen) FYI: I cannot lift Tage up from under his armpits hntil he fully heals, 6-8 weeks from now... Here is Alyssa, wearing Tage's cute little outfit from the Sweden Shop in Chicago (thank you Jeff and Anna)She had a little accident!
And to top it all off, here are two handsome guys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment