Tage saw his Cardiologist again today, Dr. Gewitz. He weighed in at exactly 12 pounds... (yay!!!) and is 23 1/2 inches long! He had an EKG done... and was smiling through it!

He kept on kicking his legs up at the tech... working on his abs I guess!

Tage also had an echo done... He was super calm through that as well!

All of his good behavior made them be able to get a very solid reading of his heart today...

Way better than a few weeks ago. It seems that his pulmonary artery has had no change over the last month. This is awesome news! We are still praying that this will be the case going into surgery, so that it will not be as invasive once they get into the heart. (More invasive would mean replacing the valve... not just patching his heart)
Here is a picture from last night... Tage was actually watching the football game

(I kept on saying that he was routing for the vikings... this way I was not alone in the house!)
Here is a picture I took last night of Mr. Smiley... I seriously can't get enough of his cute face!

Now... I have to keep him safe from germs and sickness so that they can do the surgery on schedule... yikes!!!
Seriously, that is amazing. Look at him smiling with all of those probes on him. Such a good little guy! Love him! And the last photo is just way too cute!
ReplyDeleteokay - the last picture could not be any cuter!!! See you in a few hours!
ReplyDeleteI love him! That's so great that you had a good appointment, Em! Can't wait to hold him next week!!! :)
ReplyDelete