Wednesday, October 27, 2010

keeping busy

The past week has been fun filled. We are trying to soak in lots of family time!
Here is a little picture review of our week...
The Fall is been gorgeous here... one of the best certainly in the last few years. Here is the view from one of our windows... AHHHH!!! I feel blessed!

The ladies in my small group threw me a shower. (TOTALLY unexpected... since the little guy is 3 months old!) Here are those sweet ladies...
Tage with his buddies too! I just love this picture!
Tage LOVES his Bumbo chair... I have lots of pictures of him in it! ( I will make a separate post for those...) But for now, here is a cute one of Keith, Kiera and Tage hanging out on the couch!

Last but not least, Tage has a favorite book... (Thanks Aunt Debbie!!!) It is hilarious! Cameron and Kiera love reading it to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment