Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just call me little mama homemaker...

Kiera came home from school the other day asking to make hair clips and headbands... we headed out to Micheal's for silk flowers and the Dollar Tree for headbands. Keith was happy to see me get out the "ribbon box" that I insist will be used "one day" and we got busy! We used ribbon, headbands, alligator clips, silk flowers, a hot glue gun and glue gun sticks!
Now for some after shots... Here are the headbands on display
And on the head!
The hair clips are fun too... here they are on display
And in the hair! The first shot is of my little buddy Toben and I... He wanted to show me his halloween costume... SO STINKIN' CUTE! (forget the orange flower hairclip!!!)
Britta...do you recognize the ribbon?
Now onto food... I have been obsessed with all things pumpkin this fall. Here is a photo of some brownies that I made over the weekend when Aaron & Aimee, as well as Jeff& Anna came to visit ( another post in the making!) Thank you to my cousin Debra for posting the recipe to her facebook wall! Pumpkin cream cheese Brownies
Granola, granola, granola... another obsession of mine. So easy... and quick to make! Here is a picture of my latest batch with pecans, walnuts, dried cherries and banana chips! YUM.

1 comment:

  1. okay, love the one you made today!! I went home and made a bunch too - cannot wait to show them to you!~ Hope that you all had a good time tonight - talk to you tomorrow. Hugs

    ReplyDelete