Tuesday, October 19, 2010

sock monkey...

The first time that Cameron came to visit Tage in the hospital, Grandma Tucci brought him to the gift shop at the hospital. He picked out "sock monkey" for Tage. It is really cute... Here is a picture of Cameron and Tage taking a little snooze...(with sock monkey of course!!!) I think Tage is about two weeks old here.
When my parents came to visit, Jared insisted that sock monkey had to come along for a drive!
When Tage and I went shopping at Target today I spotted these cute little faces from across the store!

Can you guess what this is attached to yet?

Adult feetie Pajamas... I think Keith needs a pair!

3 comments:

  1. I dare you to buy him a pair and post a picture@!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-My-Word! Most DEFINITELY he needs a pair of those! :D (Love the monkey in car, btw.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute! campbell is going to be a sock monkey for halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete