Saturday, July 24, 2010

Douglas "Tage" Tucci

He has arrived... and I finally feel like I have the energy to write something... (quick!)
I think that I may save the whole story for later... but as for now, here are a couple pictures!
This first one was after he was transferred and having a regular 3 hour check up... He looks so plump here!
And here is one after he is home... he already looks so different!

4 comments:

  1. oh em - he is just gorgeous! I cannot wait until I get home and I can hold him! Hannah is looking at his pics with me - she is soooo excited! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting some pics, Em! I hope you are settling in at home and are as least exhausted as possible. :) We'll have to talk soon! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Can not wait to snuggle him! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pix! In the second one, he looks a bit like one of Jared's baby pix.

    ReplyDelete