I realized that last year on the 4th of July, Keith and I were on our honeymoon! We had a great day that culminated with dinner on the beach... and a steel drum band. Here is a picture of us leaving the dinner, with our favorite driver!

We left the day after the 4th to return home to New York. Here is a picture of our last boat ride through the beautiful Carribean water!!!

VBS ended Friday and Cameron got the stomach bug that went around... bummer! The rest of us are hoping to not get it... ugh.
Here are a few pictures of me at 37 weeks 4 days one from the front and another side shot!!!


I am for sure getting anxious to meet little willard. I mostly wonder if willard will be a boy or girl... My friend Lesli had her baby on Monday evening... a little girl Tallis Leighton. She is adorable... and so tiny! Get's me excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment