Monday, July 12, 2010

Just waiting!

The Tucci's had a great week, besides the stomach bug that is! I had an appointment wednesday morning... I was 1cm dilated and 50% effaced... so it could still be a while! We took a quick trip to Mystic, CT on Wednesday and Thursday. Here are a few pictures that we took.
Here is a picture of Kiera and a beluga whale!
Can you spot the penguin in the upper right corner?
We had a friendly game of minature golf... keith and I tied! I of course had to document this event!
Followed by some delish ice cream at Friendlys...
The next day we headed out to Mystic Seaport...notice that keith and the kids all have "life is good" shirts.
We were able to see the whaling ship, the Morgan, the Amistad, a cute lighthouse and many documentary films (I liked that they happened to be in the air conditioning!)This picture is of the free ferry at the seaport... a beautiful wooden boat (this picture is for uncle ray!)

1 comment:

  1. love the pics - and tell your little one to come out before I leave!:)
    Love you - thanks for spending last night with us - we had a blast!

    ReplyDelete