Sunday, May 16, 2010

it's been two weeks!


So, I have finally decided that it was time to break down and decide on some baby items. I found this bedding at babies r us and I love it!!! Hopefully it is neutral enough. I also registered at Target too... so I think I have the basics covered. Keith took a picture of me this morning...

I feel as though I am looking large! I thought I throw a front view on here... spice things up a bit!

3 comments:

  1. Nice, Em! Can't wait to see that belly in person in just a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! :) See you later?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that same bedding except it is in black and white. I think it is the same. Anyway! Still looking good! Joe is headed your way next weekend. He will be in the southern part of New Hampshire for a few days hiking with one of our AT buddies. Wish I could have gone with but I decided to go home and visit mom and dad instead.

    ReplyDelete