Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dane and Britta's Wedding Weekend!!!

The Tucci's had a great time in Chicago this weekend... seeing lots of family and celebrating Dane and Britta's wedding festivities!!! Much of my family had not seen me in a while... if at all while I have been pregnant. SO, as you can see there was a lot of belly touching...



The wedding was beautiful... I love this shot of Dane and Britta leaving the church...


Cam, Kir and Jared were loving all the little kids... especially trying to hold little Henrik!


My family suprised me on Sunday afternoon with a shower! I felt so blessed and was impressed that everyone kept it so quiet from me. It was just lovely!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the pictures! Especially the one of all of the kids--SO cute! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics - and what loot did you get from the shower:)!!? See you tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute pregnant! :) you'll be a mom before you know it!

    ReplyDelete