Monday, April 26, 2010

A jam packed week!


First off... a picture of me at 27 weeks 2 days with little andrew. WOW... yeah you can say it... my belly is HUGE! (as well as two items just superior to my belly... my friends little children keep on mistaking that area for where the baby is... yeah, sorta embarassing!)
So this past week has been jam packed with many activities... I had forgotten how busy the spring time gets! On Monday I had my first Physical Therapy appointment for the pain I have been having in my butt and tail bone region. Well it turns out that little issues that I always knew about are coming to haunt me now that I am preggo. My right leg is a tad bit shorter than my left (since my ACL surgery back when I was 14) I also have a fallen arch... which I discovered when I was in college, learning about the subject. Neither of these things ever bothered me. Until now. So come to find out, my sacrum (large bone at the base of the spine, is turned in (anteriorly) as well as my coccyx (tail bone) Which explains the shooting pain in my butt. More about all that a later day.
Cameron and Kiera are in the swing of their sports schedules... Kir had softball practice monday, soccer practice thursday, and a game for each on saturday. Cam had baseball practice sunday, a baseball game thursday, soccer practice friday and a soccer game saturday. Keith coaches both of their soccer teams... so it makes for long week! On top of all of that Cam and Kir both had a visit to the doctor this week as well. Cam for an eye appointment, and Kir for an x-ray.
Saturday night Keith "escorted" Kiera to the father daughter dance... here are a couple pictures of the adorable couple!


Today I am running the Blood Drive at TP, which always proves to be exciting... and I have another PT appt as well today... the fun never ends!

2 comments:

  1. Laughing. ;)

    Oh, Kiera and Keith are adorable!

    And you look fantastic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are still looking good Em! Thanks for the update. It is fun to see how you are doing! I had the same problem with my butt/hip area. I had a lot of pain when I was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete