Saturday, April 3, 2010

24 weeks

It is Easter weekend and I happen to be on weekend duty at school. This means that I am basically stuck on campus and have to do various jobs entertaining the students. Tonight I am on desk duty, so I sit at the main desk at the school and man the phones and serve as a point person if a student needs help. Well, I was sitting here tonight thinking that it had been a while since I took a picture for the blog and thought... if only a student would walk by... I could have them snap a shot! (Many boys left this weekend to go home for the holiday) Just then, three of my students walked by and all agreed to take a picture for me...

I of course thought it was so funny that I took a picture of them all snapping a shot. They each had an iphone and it takes a much better picture than my phone. Here are their results...




Um... this is a glimpse of how I feel... as though I am blowing up.... ha ha ha!



In other news, little willard is moving so much. I have read that little willard is about the size of a banana at this point and I keep thinking... "man, if this much kicking is going on now... yikes." The other day in study hall little willard was kicking so hard that I could see it through my stomach. Even with all this activity, cameron and kiera have still not been able to feel little willard kicking. I told kiera the other day that willard was kicking all the time, but especially in the morning. She was so excited that she woke up early the next morning and climbed into bed in order to feel little willard. Twenty minutes later, defeated, she climbed out of bed to get dressed for school... poor thing. I think little willard has stage fright.

1 comment:

  1. yeah for 24 weeks!!! Miss you bunches - see you soon! Happy Easter!!!!

    ReplyDelete