Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Best Big Sister...

Today marks 15 weeks for me and little willard. I thought that I would celebrate this milestone by sharing with you all a letter that Kiera wrote for little willard after we shared news of a pregnancy with her.
Disclaimer: you may cry... this is really sweet...
Dear Baby,
I can't wait to see you. I am going to be your big sister. Your family loves you. If you want to know, our favorite football team is the Jets. Our favorite baseball team is the Red Sox. Your mom is Emily Tucci. Your dad is Keith Tucci. Your sister is Kiera Tucci and your brother is Cameron Tucci.
You live in a school named TP. There are a lot of boys. If you are a boy you will hang around with them and a girl... I know I hang with them too. Our favorite boys are "Handin" and "Alin" we love them.
I can't wait till we can read stories together. I can't wait till you tell us your favorite story. I love you.
Oh and our pets are a lizard and a dog. Their names are Travis and Drago.

Love your big sister,
Kiera


So adorable. I must say that I had a little chat with her to remind her that I was a fan of the Vikings and Twins... forget those east coast teams!

3 comments:

  1. oh emily - every time I read this I cry! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, definitely a tear-jerker. :) What a sweetie! This baby is so blessed!

    ReplyDelete