So... I am fianlly getting my act together to start a blog. I am nervous for various reasons ranging from the fact that I am not a good writer to the fact that I am the ultimate procrastinator! Being that my immeadiate family lives so far away, this hopefully can serve as a great way for Keith and I to share news, pictures, etc...
A few details that may be helpful. I am really starting this blog in order to share news of our upcoming arrival... who will be dubbed as little willard for now. Why little willard you may ask? Great question... with not a super great answer I guess! First off, all of the "normal" baby types names are taken on other blogging sites...you know things like peanut or bean or bambino... so willard it is. A good friend of mine from high school used to call me willard, if my memory serves me right, it was from a book we were reading in English, where the Native American character was named willard pretty dog sheep dog. My friend Lauren suggested that I looked like a sheep dog when my curly hair was brushed out. (a lovely sight) So thus the name stuck and since in the book willard was a boy and I a girl... I figure that little willard can be the baby's name... for now that is!!!
Hopefully there will be some pictures to come. I have an ultrasound today and I hope to be posting that real soon!
Em, I'm so glad you guys started this! Looking forward to seeing Little Willard's progress. Love you!
ReplyDeleteYay, Emily! Love it!! Love you--Gini :)
ReplyDeleteReally cute, Em. I hope your blog lasts longer than mine did. I think it's still there, but I would guess that I haven't written anything for about a year and a half. :/ Oh well.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to keeping up on Baby! :)
Love you and miss you.
you did it! welcome to the blog world - cannot wait to see your little one!
ReplyDeleteWILLARD! I love it :) I am so happy for you! You are going to be the most amazing mommy- LW is super lucky! Congrats on getting through your 1st trimester- it will be nice to get some energy back.
ReplyDelete