
When I first saw this picture I was a little scared by the size of little willards nose... yikes! I should also point out the dark spot in the middle... is a stomach!

This one is a tad bit blurry... but still cute. Little willard was doing a lot of drinking... I think the tongue is out a little bit too!

This picture shows little willard from the back and you can see the brighter "white" line is little willard's spine!

I love this picture! It is the most clear... and I can see little willard's whole profile!
Let me start off by saying that little willard is quite active! I was a little worried that I was not going to get any clear pictures due to all of the moving around that was happening! The ultrasound tech said that everything looked great... she even viewed in on the little feet for me!
The best part was seeing baby willard sucking in the amniotic fluid... it was so fun to see the normal baby activity and such a young age. It is truly a miracle. I loved it! Here are the pictures that i ended up with...
so precious!
ReplyDeleteEmily!! Adorable!! Okay, soooo cool... :)
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! What a blessing Em! Thank you for sending me your blog. I can't wait to check in and see how your pregnancy is going-and your life! You have been given such an amazing gift of nurturing that by all means you will be a wonderful mother. I love you sweet friend and come back to Minnesota soon!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Malia
p.s. Love that Lauren gave you the name of Willard...reminds me of such fun times with the two of you! :)