Thursday, February 11, 2010

17 weeks...


So... Kieth has a two hour delay today after what was built up to be the storm of the century in New York. We got a whopping 8 inches of snow in Pawling. That all to say that I took advantage of Keith being home later than normal in the morning to snap a picture from my phone (not the best quality.) So, as you can see I officially have a bump. One of my students said to me on Tuesday... wow... "I can see the baby" I guess that was his way of telling me I was a tad thick around the middle. I personally don't love this phase because to a stranger, I just look like a person who eats too many donuts... ;)

As far as an update goes, I am officially 17 weeks... so little willard has gone from the size of an avacado (yum) to the size of an onion! According to thebump.com, little willard is on average 5.1 inches and weighs about 5.9 oz. More news on little willard... willard's skeleton is now changing from cartilage to bone and fat is accumulating around it. Even more exciting, little willard has a unique set of finger prints this week!

3 comments:

  1. you look WAY to tiny to be 17 weeks! :) you look great! so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! give "him" a rub for hannah - we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Goodness Em! I feel like I don't know you anymore and that is so sad to me. Your Pregnant! I am soooo happy to hear that. One of these days I will get to see you again. Miss you and hope your pregnancy is going well. My blog is melandjoewisley.blogspot.com if you want to keep updated. Love you!

    ReplyDelete