

I had every intention of posting last week, but alas... that did not happen. I was in the musical "Guys and Dolls" at my school, as 'hot box girl' of all things. I will have to upload a few pictures later. It was fun, but I am happy that it is over. I was so exhausted every night.
As for this week, once again we have bad weather. Cam and Kir have been off of school yesterday and today... probably tomorrow too. Keith had a 2 hour delay yesterday and an early dismissal today, so they are all enjoying that... I of course still have school, since there is no driving to work!
As for little willard... I am officially 19 weeks today. Almost halfway! Willard is about the size of a mango (yum!) and measures 6 inches from head to bum! Willard weighs about 8.5 oz this week!
Here are some more stats:
How far along: 19 weeks
Total weight gain: Last time I went to the doctor I had gained 6lbs... but I had lost 5lbs the time before... so my guess would be about 3 or 4lbs by now.
Maternity clothes: yes...maternity pants are way comfortable... shirts...not so much they just make me look frumpy.
Sleep: after waking up each morning between 3am and 4am it takes me forever to get back to sleep... but I have been taking naps!
Best moment this week: watching the olympics every night!
Movement: Yes... what is crazy is as I sit and write this, I can totally feel willard kicking... for sure!
Food cravings: blueberry bagels and fruit
Labor signs: nope
Belly button: still looks the same
Wedding rings: Still on
i stole this 'stats' thing from my friend, amy woolsey
love it! So good seeing you last night- and so glad that we did as we are definitely stuck at home today:) and I love the pic!!!
ReplyDelete