Friday, March 5, 2010

Little Willard in Video Form!


Today the Tucci family ventured out to have an ultrasound... Little Willard was not very cooperative. The Ultrasound Tech told us that it was a good thing we were not finding out the sex... I guess we would have been there a while. Let's just say that Little Willard liked to keep its back to us! Willard has a very healthy good looking spine. I then had to get up and walk around in order for the tech to try to get a better look. So, these are the results after the walk around break. Overall, it was a great experience... Cameron and Kiera loved it... and of course Keith and I were excited to see Little Willard again!

2 comments:

  1. Emily!! So cute!! Aww--love it! Can't wait to show Meg tomorrow morning. :) And love the new layout--looks great. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!! I love it!!! He/she is gorgeous and I cannot wait to hold her! I was down in the nursery today at work and saw a baby that was one hour old, and I thought of you! Cannot wait!!!

    ReplyDelete