
I went to visit Keith at school today for lunch. I always love going to visit him. I think he is the best teacher and his students love him! I had him snap a picture of me... but this time from the front. I think it is officially that point when random people will start asking how far along I am. It happened twice today already. I guess there is no hiding it now!
This weekend a group of our friends threw a birthday party for kids that would otherwise not have one. I wanted to post a link so that you all could take a look. My friend Gini is extremely organized... she put together the website... it looks adorable! Here is the link... www.hvsweetbirthdays.blogspot.com
looking so babylicious EM! He He! This was my fav time of being pregnant. Not to big to still move around and do things as well as still sleep fairly well, and big enough to look cute and obviously pregnant.
ReplyDelete