Friday, January 21, 2011

Tage turns 6 months!!!

Tage woke up wednesday morning, a very happy little boy! Little did he know that I was going to spend the day celebrating him!
People have been asking me how his scar is healing... I think it looks great! He seems to be completely unfazed by all that he has gone through (thankfully).

I love his face in this one... He is already sick of me snapping pictures of him!
I made him his usual sign to celebrate the month... he is way to into grabbing everything at this point...

Here he is really about to crumple the paper!
Tage has also gotten into putting anything and everything into his mouth...
So, he spends a lot of time grabbing at my phone!
He is always so content with a full belly!
What a happy boy!
We traveled down to the cafeteria in order to celebrate the 6 month mark with the boys who were sitting at our table. At the end of lunch, during announcements, the boys all sang "happy half-birthday" to Tage. So sweet... bummer I did not get it on video!
Once in his seat, it seems as though his arms and legs don't stop moving. I took this picture trying to get the saying behind Tage... "To whom much is given; much is expected" It is a very good reminder!
Here is a group photo of Table 9!
One last picture of Tage and his sign... It was a very full, wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Happy 6-Months, Tage!! Handsome Guy! :)

    Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete