Thursday, January 13, 2011

making a snowfamily...

I have not been great about writing on here lately... I have so many great moments captured that I would love to share... I just have to get to uploading the pictures! The Tucci's ventured out to build a snowman family a couple of weeks ago (after the first big snow...) Here are two pictures from that snow:

Days after, we decided that we needed to go out and build a family... in case we did not get anymore snow... (not knowing that we would have the big storm that dumped on us yesterday!!!) Cam and Kir were loving playing with Travis in the snow... Travis is obsessed with snow... his paws get soooooo cold though! We stopped to take a whole family picture...
Tage was sporting his new frog hat (Thanks to Uncle Mark and Aunt Heather!) Obviously he loves it!
Here is a picture of the snowmen children. Kiera thought that hers looked like a mom... i kinda have to agree... Here is the whole snow family... a fun afternoon!

1 comment: