Today marks Tage's second month of life... I am in awe of how much my life has changed since his birth. I love him so much!
Tage loves to smile. He smiles the most right before eating... (he totally knows when it is coming... and he lets out a chuckle!) He also smiles big after eating... that is unless he falls asleep!

Tage is also a fan of his pacifier/binky etc... He doesn't disciminate... he likes all kinds, colors and shapes!

Tage loves to go out to dinner with his mom and dad (he told us...) everywhere we go all the ladies oooh and ahh over him... he is such a little love!

Last but not least... my adorable husband! I bought him these Nantucket red pants last week, knowing that he would roll his eyes and think I am crazy when I brought them home. He was so sweet, and wore them to church today! This morning was our first sunday with a new service format... so along the same lines, Keith wore his new pants... to celebrate the new change! (I love him.)
CUTE pictures! And if anyone could pull off those pants--it's Keith. ;)
ReplyDelete